See the 2016-17 program below.
You may also book a private workshop for you and a group of friends to learn about a particular topic, or just to celebrate around healthy food in a nice relaxed ambience.
I'll also organize workshops for teens during the year, but don't hesitate to create your own group and contact me for a date. A smoothie workshop can be a lot of fun!
Contact me for a professional Team Building so we can discuss the different options.
Healthy, Easy, Family meals and Nutrition
This workshops will help you be able to find and identify the best ingredients, and to plan your menus in order to prepare the healthiest, easiest, family meals in your everyday life.
They always include an introductory presentation followed by a discussion on the topic of the session, then a hands-on preparation and a full meal.
All recipes are sugar, gluten and dairy free and prepared with the finest, freshest organic ingredients available.
The price of a session is 50 euros. Please, secure your place by sending a message to email@example.com and then transfer the right amount to BE84 3635 0320 8859 with the reference of the chosen workshop(s).
The language of the workshop will be french or english, depending on the group.
LUNCH dates (11am to 2pm)
- Tuesday 27/09: Female hormonal balance & Nutrition
- Tuesday 8/11 : Anti-aging & Nutrition
- Tuesday 6/12: Ayurveda: when ancient tradition meets modern Nutrition
- Tuesday 10/1: Supplements: do we really need them?
- Tuesday 7/2: Mindful eating
EVENING dates (6:30 to 9pm)
- Thursday 29/9:Female hormonal balance & Nutrition
- Thursday 17/11:Anti-aging & Nutrition
- Thursday 8/12:Ayurveda: when ancient tradition meets modern Nutrition
- Thursday 12/1: Supplements: do we really need them?
- Thursday 9/2: Mindful eating
If you want to refresh your kitchen gear we've been working on a very interesting partnership with www.theblender.be You may use the promotional code TERESA to have an instant 10% off any machine. You'll receive additional vouchers to follow one of my workshops too!